ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

NEW CLUTCH SLIPPING


NEW CLUTCH - STILL SLIPS!? - YAHOO! UK IRELAND ANSWERS.


hey everyone i put a new clutch in a couple of weeks ago and after i broke it in i hit it in 3 half throttle and it slipped. I just put a new clutch in my 'shee and it is still slipping in 5th and 6th. I am thinking it might be weak springs. I just put a new clutch in my 'shee and it is still slipping in 5th and 6th. I am thinking it might be weak springs. Anybody got any more ideas? Transmission Tech gt; Manual Transmission Tech So I just got back from my not so fantastic day at the E-town Evo/STi Showdown. Best Answer: They spray the pressure plates with silicone spray so they don't get surface rust. If you didn't clean it with BraKleen it will slip. This is a discussion on New Clutch slipping, HELP! Well well, Got some more interesting problems I'm sure your all tired of reading about! I have a 1992 Nissan 240sx with a 95 ka24de motor in it. I ad to replace my clutch and my brand new one is slipping. The worst thing any driver can do is ride the clutch.

CLUTCH REPAIR.


About a year ago a friend and I put a new clutch in my 2000 GT a Ram HDX to be specific and a factory re manufactured flywheel. on full boost something happened like it seemed to me as if the clutch was slipping. That sux I may be time for a new clutch then Sorry. Just finished the 5-speed swap in my 97 I am noticing something strange. So i just installed a brand new gripforce clutch and pressure plate, i got it off a friend and he didnt give me a throwout bearing. Modifications gt; Twin Turbo i need someone to tell me whats wrong. I had an Exedy Cerametallic 3 puck in my car with an ACT flywheel. slipping clutch on the 5.0 was all the way out but the car still dident move. Oddly, my new (less than 1 year) UUC V12 Kevlar clutch is already slipping. All new stufflightened flywheel and stage 3 clutch. I can launch it fine but as soon as I put any pedal into it she slips.


NEW CLUTCH STILL SLIPPING - FIXYA - PRODUCT PROBLEM SUPPORT.


We bought the car which had a new (OEM, LuK; receipts) clutch installed (including new rear main). I broke the clutch in for about 900 highway miles. So I just had the clutch replaced no more than 800 miles ago in my base. The clutch is an Exedy OEM strength, which was installed by a shop. Problem with 2003 kawasaki KX 125. clutch slipping. CLUTCH SLIPPING One of the most common clutch problems is slipping. Hey guys I have a 1996 jetta 2.0 with about228k miles. Eventually, some component will fail and the clutch will slip at inappropriate times. Best Answer: You probably need to bleed the system, but mainly only if you disconnected any of the hydrualic lines. Best Answer: They spray the pressure plates with silicone spray so they don't get surface rust.


SANDEN USA: CLUTCH SLIPPING.


If you didn't clean it with BraKleen it will slip. I had a mechanic replace my clutch instead of doing it myself. new facings and grease or oil on the clutch or flywheel, it can sometimes slip when full torque is immediately applied. Sanden USA is a major supplier of automotive compressors Clutch Slipping. new clutch still slipping New clutch replaced by a national shop. It doesnt happen at cold temps only after warmed up. Easy/slow driving everything works fine.

URL: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com