ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

HYUNDAI CLUTCH PROBLEMS


2008 HYUNDAI TIBURON CONSUMER DISCUSSIONS.


i have a 2006 hyundai, tiburon gt with the 2.7 litre v-6 and 5 speed manual transmission. i have had a recent problem with the clutch slipping. The 2001 Tiburon is a completely different car than the new generation. Provides Information about 2004 Hyundai Elantra Clutch Complaints, Problems and Troubleshooting. Hi Guys, This has happened twice in the last three months. I have been driving for at least two hours on the interstate. that Hyundai has refused to cover the cost of repairs to fix defective clutch parts, which failed after as little as 19,000 miles of driving. Hyundai Accent Clutch Kits Parts: Is your Hyundai Accent Clutch slipping? I'm wondering if anyone else has had clutch problems with a Getz. 2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE clutch malfunctioning and failure. I have a 01 Accent 5sp. Recently,it won't go into gear unless I am pushing the clutch into the floor hard.

HYUNDAI TIBURON CLUTCH PROBLEMS - CAR FORUMS - EDMUNDS.


I'd contact Hyundai customer care tell them and complain, ONLY 47,000 MILES. I have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT 6 speed. Recently I have been having problems with what I believe is my clutch. Access a national database of 2000 HYUNDAI ACCENT accidents reports, and gets you information regarding POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY problems and costumer complaints. I am not saying an automaker will be perfect but Toyota gets a free-ride and you have a small problem with a Tib clutch, a niche car, and people question Hyundai quality. The manual transmission in your Hyundai Elantra uses a clutch to engage and disengage the power from the engine to the transmission. I have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT 6 speed. Recently I have been having problems with what I believe is my clutch. Details of all Power Train/Clutch problems of Hyundai Accent. i did some investigating on line and it appears that hyundai has a major problem with the clutch they install on these cars. It did no good, problem's worse than before.


2006 HYUNDAI TIBURON CLUTCH COMPLAINTS - CAR COMPLAINTS-RECALLS.


Pull Type Clutch Installation - 1999 Hyundai Elantra 2.0L 1999 HYUNDAI ELANTRA with I am having a problem with my clutch. hyundai accent, performance issue, engine performance: At dealer prices, you should expect to pay $600 to $1200 to replace the clutch. Provides Information about 2006 Hyundai Tiburon Clutch Complaints, Problems and Troubleshooting. you need to do one of the following 1-get an automatic. no clutch problems to fix. 2-learn to drive a manual trans. i drove it this morning and i had no problems. Hyundai Elantra Clutch Kits Parts: Is your Hyundai Elantra Clutch slipping? So I was driving my 09 5-speed Sonata today, when at a light, my clutch went completely to the floor and wouldnt return to the upright position. When your Hyundai clutch begins to fail, the most common complaints center around the noise and tumult that a worn-out clutch creates when shifting gears.

URL: http://www.edmunds.com