ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

SMELL BURNING CLUTCH


CLUTCH SMELL? - RX8CLUB.COM.


Mechanical gt; Transmission Driveline I have a McCleod RST twin under a Quicktime scattershield. This is my first new car, but not my first Suby. When I launch the car reasonably fast, or feather the clutch even a little it smells terrible. Many times a burning smell will come from your clutch. This can occur when you are changing gears. how high are your RPM's when you can smell the clutch burning? Ive heard many people reffering it to a burned fish smell. Means your burning too much clutch instead of the healthy amount. Archive] Uh oh burning clutch smell I got stuck in some deep snow. my friend shrugged off the incident as a heavy clutch perhaps to save face. this burning smell was present for another hour. And you may also smell, like, a burning smell.

WHAT DOES A A BURNING CLUTCH SMELLS LIKE ? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


Archive] What does a burning clutch smell like? Best Answer: Tires smell like rubber, clutch smells like burning brakes, since the clutch and the brakes are made of the same material. Best Answer: could be just the clutch bedding in Play safe sweetie, buy a fire extinguisher. Your clutch smells of burning probably because it is wearing down. This happens when you drive with your foot on the clutch which weakens th view more. Burning clutch smell yet clutch not slipping WE have a Ford Mondeo 2.0 tdci 53k miles. I've been noticing the smell of a burning clutch coming from my Cayman S, when I've come to a halt. it could be he didnt put it ib right or he missed stuff to out ib like baring. the old one might be messed up or u just dont kbow how to drive. The clutch catches about about 1/2 way or 3/4 way up and doesn't seem to slip. Keep this page open to be updated with the newest discussions automatically. com has 1 complaints about this clutch problem.


NEW CLUTCH - BURNING SMELL HELP!!! - HONDA-TECH.


Long story short, cooked my clutch about 500 miles back, had it replaced by a small local shop as I was about 200 miles from home. My mate said following: ''I took my car out yesterday, and returned home with the smell of a burning clutch'' What exactly did he mean? 6) SMELLS LIKE: BURNT PAPER WHEN: At all speeds, particularly when you're working your way through the gears. this is the type of stuff that modern transmissions and clutches are engineered to handle. In a manual car it will probably be the clutch if you are riding it alot automatics don't make the smell unless ya are doing burnouts.

URL: http://www.rx8club.com