ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

CLUTCH FAN PROBLEM


HOW A CAR ENGINE COOLING FAN CLUTCH WORKS - 2CARPROS.


New Answer I asked a few mechanic friends of mine. All pretty much said it was the fan clutch by my description. The answer above is really just, terrible. Best Answer: Silicone filled fan clutches do that when they're cold for 15 seconds or so.. (I've owned many Chevy's) It's NOT faulty. A hard clutch is also a common problem. 2003 Envoy fan clutch problems I have a 2003 Envoy SLE with a 4.2L. The fan clutch stays engaged all the time. com has 1 complaints about this engine problem. This is your fan clutch, needs to be replaced, very common problems with TBs, I had the same problem and did it myself. My rb25det engine problem. UPDATE: fixed! The fan clutch in your 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer is mounted between the fan and the fan belt pulley on the water pump.

2003 TRAILBLAZER FAN CLUTCH PROBLEMS | EHOW.COM.


The most common problem encountered with a fan clutch is when the car overheats while it is not running. OK, Riding high on my recent (extended) oil pan repair I decided to drive the Beast to work today in Philly. Engine Cooling problem 1999 Chevy Silverado V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic A squirrell was in my engine this morning. I think everyone knows what a fan sounds like on those really cold mornings. Diagnose Problem; How-to Guides; Repair Estimates; Find a Shop; Auto Answers; Auto Repair Help This fan clutch assists in maintaining the engine to allow this to function well. Had the same problem at about 40k miles with the fan clutch on my 02 Trailblazer, as did my co-worker. I've been noticing that my fan clutch never kicks on when I put it on A/C while im at idle. I'm hearing a clunking noise coming from the front of the motor around the water pump. The fan clutch in your 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer is mounted between the fan and the fan belt pulley on the water pump. A faulty fan clutch on your vehicle can cause several problems. NOTE: Some vehicles require the PCM to be updated for a software problem with the fan clutch.


FAN CLUTCH PROBLEMS - DODGE DIESEL - DIESEL TRUCK RESOURCE FORUMS.


You are surely familair with your home computer needing updates periodically. Some fan clutches will show no visible indication of a problem yet may still be faulty. For a GM fluid drive fan - I have been told this is normal, especially after the vehicle is shut down after being at normal engine temperature, (195). com has 1 complaints about this cooling system problem. The problem is the two fan motors pull so much amperage that they rob voltage from the clutch. In this article we will tell you how to troubleshoot and make sure that the fan clutch is the problem and not something else in your automobile. When a problem develops or a part ought to be replaced, don't scrimp with a no-name part. Diagnosing and repairing cooling fan problems on Range Rovers. 2006 F350 6.0L - Fan Clutch cycles somewhat on/off while highway driving at 65 mph, a/c off, 60 degF Air temperature.

URL: http://www.2carpros.com