ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

NO PRESSURE CLUTCH


NO PRESSURE ON CLUTCH PEDAL - CAN'T CHANGE GEAR.


Hi, I've just gone out to my 97 Honda Accord and there is no pressure on my clutch pedal. Honda Civic Technical gt; Tech Archive (No Posting) As the title states. I've had my car for about 6 months now, I just got a new clutch installed about a month ago. All was fine till it started getting cold. On most motorcycles the clutch is operated by the clutch lever located on the left handlebar. Up late after a long a frustrating night. Well, wanted to see if anyone has had any issues with not having any pressure on the Clutch pedal. so i was driving yesterday and i noticed my clutch felt weird. Best Answer: Add fluid the Clutch Master Cylinder. don't confuse with brake master cylinder) Check the slave cylinder for a leak. No pressure on Clutch I have a1992 chevy truck with 4 speed trans, one day while shifting the clutch went to the floor, there was no pressure. No pressure on Clutch I have a1992 chevy truck with 4 speed trans, one day while shifting the clutch went to the floor, there was no pressure. What could of happened? Today all of a sudden my 97 Maxima's clutch had almost no pressure when I drove and it was hard for me to shift.

CLUTCH HAS NO PRESSURE? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


I have no Clutch Pressure after a friend drove my 1997 Ford Ranger(4cyl 5-speed)last week. I tried bleeding the clutch at the Slave cylinder Bleeder fitting. I have a 1998 Chevy S10, 4.3L with a manual transmission. I tried to put the truck in first gear but it would not engage. Hi, I've just gone out to my 97 Honda Accord and there is no pressure on my clutch pedal. everything was fine until i had to make a sudden stop. Integra Generations Tech gt; 3rd Generation Acura Integra (1994-2001) Hadn't driven my integra for a few days during the brutal cold this last week. Today when I went to start my Jeep, I noticed that my clutch peddle was depressing at half at what it use too. I.E. closer to the floor. For some reason I dont have any pressure from my clutch pedal. It WAS completely empty due to swapping the motor.


NO PRESSURE IN THE CLUTCH PEDAL - CLUBCIVIC.COM - HONDA CIVIC FORUM.


I have a 86 Maxima and I have no peddle pressure, I have plenty of fluid and I checked my lines (no leaks). When I push the clutch pedal in it just goes straight to the floor. The clutch seemed to be losing pressure so I traced the line back to the master cylinder which is also the master cylinder for the brakes. I have an '01 with no pressure at the clutch pedal that I couldn't get to my shop this morning. This morning i went out to my truck which had been sitting in 10-20 degree weather all night. 94 E36, 203K miles: My clutch was recently replaced, mechanic advised me to have the slave cylinder replaced within the next few weeks. clutch master cylinder, tiny air bubbles, banjo bolt: Tim, If nothing was changed during the work on the stator, it is likely just air trapped somewhere. Ok so my clutch kept feeling weirder and weirder. How come I still don't have pressure after replacing master,slave cylinder? I have bled 2 quarts of brake fluid through the system and still don't have pressure. How come I still don't have pressure after replacing master,slave cylinder?


CLUTCH DIAGNOSIS REPAIR.


Best Answer: Sounds like you either leaked out your clutch fluid or your master or slave cylinder went bad. Won't work til it's fixed. when pulling in clutch lever can't feel any pressure.

URL: http://www.carkb.com