ROPE LIGHT

ROPE LIGHT

WRX CLUTCH REPLACEMENT


SUBARU WRX CLUTCH, SUBARU WRX CLUTCH KIT - FREE SHIPPING.


From here on NOBODY TOUCHES THE CLUTCH PEDAL. 4 Comments » Bummer, I have an 09 WRX which is heavily modified (430Whp) on stock block, tranny/clutch. I’ve got 35K miles and the car is a daily driver. SPEC clutch kits for the 02-05 WRX are some of the highest quality and durability. Exedy Subaru WRX 2002-2005 OEM Replacement Clutch EXEDY Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EXEDY Corporation of Japan. Welcome to IWSTI - The world's largest Subaru Impreza WRX STI forum! Hello All, So I've read most of these posts concerning clutch's and they've echoed what I already know about clutch's in most cars. Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit FJK1000 for a 2004 2005 Subaru Impreza STi. View all Subaru Impreza Clutch Kits. Subaru WRX Sti Clutch Kits: Is your Subaru WRX Sti clutch slipping? Buy Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Subaru STI 2004-2012 at RallySportDirect.

SINGLE DISC CLUTCHES AT RALLYSPORTDIRECT.COM.


Buy Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Subaru STI 2004-2012 at RallySportDirect.com - great selection, incredible service! Popular Years for Subaru Impreza Clutch Kit Stock Replacement. Make sure that you are buying quality replacement parts. I have a 2004 WRX in need of a new clutch. No mods are done to my vehicle, so I only needed an OEM replacement. NASIOC Technical gt; Transmission (AT/MT) Driveline I need my clutch replaced (04 WRX with about 68K miles). Subaru WRX Clutch Kits: Is your Subaru WRX clutch slipping? Is your Subaru WRX clutch not functioning properly? This Clutch Slave Cylinder meets or exceeds OE specifications. 2002 - 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Subaru Impreza WRX Exedy Clutch Set for H4 2.0L Turbo at 1AAuto. com (General Sales Inquiries) orders@oakos.


EXEDY SINGLE-PLATE CLUTCHES - DRIVETRAIN - SUBARU WRX PERFORMANCE.


com (Questions Regarding Orders) sean@oakos. the local subaru dealer wants $1,200 to replace the clutch on my 03 wrx wagon. the local subaru dealer wants $1,200 to replace the clutch on my 03 wrx wagon. would an exedy kit from ebay for $200 be a good replacement? NASIOC Technical gt; Transmission (AT/MT) Driveline Wow, so as if killing my clutch in 13k was not bad enough, i get it into the shop and You = doomed. 1999 Subaru 2.5RS. 5-speed Manual Transmission. com (General Sales Inquiries) orders@oakos. com (Questions Regarding Orders) sean@oakos. Anyone know what is a fair cost of labor at a Subaru dealer for a clutch job? Just the labor I am going with A RPS clutch I'll buy separately.

URL: http://www.clutchcityonline.com